All Yours, All Year Round.
A four-storey mid-rise building with its own underground parking and ground floor retail shops, Copeland House fits snugly into the heart of Horseshoe Village. Designed for the active, outdoor-loving family, every consideration has been given to fusing modern style with comfort and ease. Streamlined and easy to care for, no detail has been overlooked in the design of the amenities or the furnishing of the suites. With stylish rustic sleeping quarters for four to six people, gas fireplaces for that special après-ski cosy glow and owner lockers that allow you to store your seasonal gear, Copeland House is more than home; it's resort perfect.
Homes for Sale in Barrie Ontario
Enjoy the traditional charm of an old Ontario town featuring a mountain background, tiered sloped gables and distinctive locally sourced wood and stonework. Select your suite at Copeland House with welcoming shops and restaurants conveniently located on the ground level. The colours are inspired by Horseshoe’s natural environment, with oversized picture windows and arched entrances to the balcony, all crowned by a traditional cupola with a clock tower. Find your perfect resort home in Copeland House.
Owning a home in Horseshoe Village’s Copeland House offers more than just a beautiful resort property. You become part of a unique experiential community with all the benefits of a resort. When you’re at Copeland House, you’re at home in the new Horseshoe Village Resort, designed with everything you need from shops and restaurants to exciting on-site activities. Discover a new kind of community built around your exciting lifestyle.
- Family SkyLife Club Membership providing full access to all the amenities of all Skyline properties, including but not limited to Horseshoe Resort
- Family-friendly Adventure Park and a wide range of additional activities
- 26 Alpine ski and snowboard runs and 65 kms of Nordic trails including terrain park with over 20 features
- Six on-site restaurants and two full championship golf courses
- World-renowned, full-service Shizen Spa, offering an oasis of relaxation
- Indoor and seasonal outdoor pools, featuring hot tub, sauna and wading pool
- Full-service fitness facility that includes treadmills, stationary bikes, elliptical machines and weights, exercise balls and a volleyball and squash court
There is a world of Adventure waiting for you at Horseshoe Resort in our 600-acre playground! Bring your family for an adrenaline filled getaway with activities such as the Horseshoe Adventure Park, camps, skiing and snowboarding, Yamaha and Can/am tours and bike parks.
Copeland House is the style and design that evokes the traditional charm and authentic appeal of Old Ontario architecture. Close to welcoming shops, boutiques and restaurants, Copeland House is located slope-side in the heart of Horseshoe Village Resort. Comprised of two intimately designed lodges, each floor plan has been designed to cater to modern Canadian adventure-seekers. Optional designer furniture packages are available for Owners who want a turn-key home or interested in our rental program.
Watch our progress as Copeland House continues to develop. Images are taken daily at Copeland House construction site.